It’s conference week!
How exciting that the time has come for the annual Esri Petroleum GIS Conference! The PUG and Esri have partnered to bring you the best conference yet with lots of great content from Esri, The PUG, and YOU!
FIVE things not to miss this week…
1) All-day Esri plenary on Wednesday – see the software in action and learn about upcoming technology
2) Three PUG sessions:
– GIS Professional Discipline project – with panel discussion – Thursday @ 3:30 in Ballroom C
– Workflows project working session – with audience brainstorming – Friday @ 8:30 in Room 310
– PUG Ideas/List technical session – including discussion with key Esri Product Managers – Friday @ 10:30 in Room 310
3) PUG Social at the House of Blues Thursday evening 6-9pm!
4) Come up to the PUG table near registration to help us choose the PUG’s new catch phrase, and be entered to win a FitBit!
5) Meet new friends for lunch! Meet your Regional PUG members for lunch on Wednesday (main dining hall). Meet fellow GIS’ers with specific technical interests for lunch on Thursday & Friday (main dining hall).
…and at any time you see any of us PUG leaders, stop and say hi!
Conference info is here: http://www.esri.com/events/petroleum-energy
Please also take 4 minutes to fill in our PUG community survey, which closes at the end of this week: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PUGSurvey2014
We look forward to meeting 1,600 of you this week!
Andrea Le Pard
on behalf of the PUG Steering Committee
The PUG would like to thank our sponsors for their support: Blueback Reservoir, BP, Coler & Colantonio (a CHA company), Esri, Exprodat, GeoPropel, Landworks, Logic Solutions Group, Schlumberger, TeachMeGIS and Trimble.